NIS Mission & Purpose
Noblesse International School endeavors to maintain a positive learning environment that enables all students to become successful learners, confident individuals, and respectful, responsible “world citizens” who contribute effectively to a competitive global society.
Noblesse International School endeavors to maintain a positive learning environment for ALL students by:
- Offering small class size where English is the main language of instruction
- Providing individualized instruction plans
- Offering ESL classes for English language learners.
- Offering foreign language classes
- Providing native English-speaking teachers from the United States, Canada, & Australia
- Encouraging students to think critically
- Encouraging students to work collaboratively
- Providing opportunities for students to appreciate cultural diversity, including Filipino Culture and History.
- Providing community service and leadership opportunities for students
- Providing extra-curricular activities, including Art, PE, and Music (including lessons in piano, violin, and various wind instruments)
- Promoting a healthy, balanced lifestyle.
Noblesse International School endeavors to produce …
- Successful Learners who demonstrate enthusiasm and motivation for lifelong learning; the determination to reach high standards of achievement; and openness to new ways of thinking and ideas.
- Confident Individuals who demonstrate self-respect; secure values and beliefs; ambition; and a sense of physical, mental, and emotional well-being.
- Responsible World Citizens who demonstrate respect for others; and a growing appreciation for the role they must play in the political, economic, environmental, and social stability of the world in which they live.
- Education is a shared responsibility of the Home and School.
- Students should be provided with a rich academic environment, based upon the ideals of Classical Education… with a global perspective.
- A safe and secure environment is conducive to effective learning.
- Education must encompass the development of the whole individual – academic, personal, social, and emotional.
- Students are individuals whose learning is influenced by age, prior knowledge, background, experiences, personality, and physiology.
- The educational process should recognize and accommodate different abilities & learning styles.
- Education is most effective when the learner is actively engaged in the learning process.
- Education should provide “real world” experiences.
- Teachers must receive continuous training with respect to the latest educational methodologies.
- The students’ school experience should foster self-esteem and self-confidence.
- The school experience should promote positive interpersonal relationships.
- The establishment of high – yet realistic – expectations promotes academic excellence.
- Education should encourage responsible citizenship and global awareness.
- Education should instill in students a desire for lifelong learning.